Saturday, September 20, 2008

Where are the Buyers?

Hi! This is my first blog post. I am so excited!

This blog will offer educational moments in real estate. I would love to have you participate with our fellow bloggers. I will give you updates on the real estate market, financing, investments, how to sell, how to buy and much more! I welcome your comments, questions and sharing of information. Check back for my updates and more!

Ok...so where are the buyers? The rates are low, the inventory is high. It is a great time to buy real estate! It is perplexing to me. What are your thoughts?


Be sure to check my web site at http://www.joanraley.com/ and all the links there for real estate info.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, congrats on your new blog- am looking forward to lots of "nuggets" of wisdom!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the market is flooded. I can make low ball offers. Is there a stradegy here to be successful?